Fantasy Football Live 11/6/15 with Dave Briggs, Kay Adams, Jon Ritchie, Brian Westbrook, and Brad Evans.
Here’s what you missed from Thursday’s Episode:
- The 49ers got away from what they do best, which is why Gore is struggling.
- Chris Johnson is alive. He’s earned more carries, and is a flex/RB2 now.
- Michael Floyd will put up small numbers. Evans calls him a bust.*
- Martavis Bryant can keep it going (Westbrook, Ritchie)*.
- Bust Alert: Jamaal Charles, Vernon Davis, Colin Kaepernick, Odell Beckham.
- Evans says you have to get Ronnie Hillman in your lineup.*
- Matt Stafford’s best case is he reconnect swith Megatron and puts up 300 yards. Worst case is they are taking on the Dolphins, who shut out San Diego last week.
- Percy Harvin is boom or bust (Adam).
- Silly to Start: Frank Gore (Evans), Torrey Smith (Adams), Cleveland RB’s (Westbrook), Tannehill (Ritchie).
- Play With Confidence: Justin Hunter (Evans), Carson Palmer (Adams)*, Percy Harvin (Westbrook), Lacy (Ritchie)*.
- R0ll the Dice: Davante Adams (Evans), Clay Harbor (Adams), Sanchez (Westbrook), Tre Mason (Ritchie).
- Evans says Kenny Stills is a top 20 WR this week.
Broadways’ Analysis: Another “No D’Uh” episode as the experts stated the overly obvious for a half hour.
* = strongly agree
Steve Broadway is the author of Fantasy Football Playoffs Guaranteed, the only fantasy football guide that guarantees you’ll make the playoffs or DOUBLE your money back. For more information, visit fantasyfootballplayoffsguaranteed.com