NFL Fantasy Live 11/10/14 with James Koh, Michael Fabiano, Molly Qerim, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Marcas Grant, Elliot Harrison, and Adam Rank.
Here’s what you missed from Monday’s episode:
- Beast Mode went off on Sunday for 40.30 points.
- Mark Sanchez put up 21.18 fantasy points in a 45-21 blowout over Carolina. Jordan Matthews scored twice.
- Carson Palmer out of the season (ACL).
- C.J. Anderson will eventually win the starting job, according to Adam Rank.
- Groom Your Lineup: Add Tre Mason over C.J. Anderson (Fabiano), Drop Michael Crabtree over Steve Smith (Akbar), Add Jarvis Landry over Markus Wheaton (Koh).
- Chiefs WRs haven’t caught a TD for 12 straight games.
- Golden Tate has 7+ receptions in 6 straight games.
Broadway’s Breakdown: Okay, so Beast Mode went off for 40+. He promises never to do it again. This only makes him an OVER-valued draft pick next season. Frankly, I’d capitalize on the hysteria and trade him for 2 or 3 starters. Eagles defense was the real story on Monday night, not Mark Sanchez, who played well. But Philly was good for 31 points and is the second highest scoring Defense in all of fantasy football. As for Sanchez, he’s done it twice now, in terms of having a good showing. It’s officially safe to pick him up. If he does it a third time, he’s a definite starter.
NFL Fantasy Live 11/11/14 with Matt Smith, Michael Fabiano, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Marcas Grant, and Adam Rank
This is what you missed:
- Waiver Wire Targets: Ryan Mathews, Jordan Matthews, C.J. Anderson, Martavis Bryant, John Brown, Josh McCown, Mychal Rivera, Josh Gordon.
- Carson Palmer is out for the year. John Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, and Andre Ellington will continue to play well (Rank).*
- Broncos RBs are troubling, but C.J. Anderson is emerging as the guy.*
- Allen Robinson is out for the year.
- Akbar thinks you can start Mark Sanchez now, but Fabiano isn’t on board yet.
- Trade LeSean McCoy away (Akbar).
- Cam Newton only put up 12.84 pts on Monday. Bench him (Fabiano, who has him in 3 leagues).*
- Kelvin Benjamin will still produce.*
- Top 10 Targets: Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Jimmy Graham, Vincent Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Dwayne Bowe, James Jones, Julio Jones.
- Top 10 RB Rush Attempts + Targets: Mark Ingram, Terrance West, DeMarco Murray, Frank Gore, Matt Forte, Andre Ellington, Marshawn Lynch, Justin Forsett, Le’Veon Bell, Bishop Sankey.
- Real or Mirage: Michael Vick (mirage), Terrance West (real), Brandin Cooks (real), Odell Beckham, Jr (real).*
- 10 Qb’s with the Easiest Schedule: Tony Romo (easiest), Drew Brees, Robert Griffin III, Zach Mettenberger, Eli Manning, Matthew Stafford, Austin Davis, Ryan Mallett, Kyle Orton, Tom Brady.
- RB’s with the Easiest Schedule: Chris Ivory/Chris Johnson (easiest), Browns RBs, Mark Ingram, Le’Veon Bell, Bishop Sankey, J.Bell/R.Bush, Justin Forsett, Alfred Morris, Eddie Lacy, DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart.
- Drop Reggie Bush.
- Don’t trade Kelvin Benjamin for Martavis Bryant.
- Bench Steve Smith.
Broadway’s Breakdown: Over the past four weeks, Martavis Bryant has scored six more points per game than Kelvin Benjamin. Be sure to look at the players with the easiest schedules down the stretch. This is very valuable information, and it’s a factor a lot of fantasy owners don’t consider when evaluating a trade. As for LeSean McCoy, I’d take a shot at getting him in a trade if I was the first place team in my league and I’d need him for depth, OR if I was the last place team desperate for a season-saver.
Steve Broadway is the author of Fantasy Football Playoffs Guaranteed, the only fantasy football guide that guarantees you’ll make the playoffs or DOUBLE your money back. For more information, visit fantasyfootballplayoffsguaranteed.com