- Jay Cutler placed in concussion protocol
- Jacoby Brissett should return from concussion protocol for Sunday
- Jake Elliott received a concussion.
- Greg Olsen returned to practice
- Chris Thompson out for the season.
- Will Fuller is questionable for Week 12.
- Jameis Winston to remain out for 1-2 more weeks.
- D’Onta Foreman likely to miss the entire season.
- Robert Woods (shoulder) not likely to be a serious injury.
- See if you can follow my logic here. We are just a few weeks out from the playoffs. By not attempting a waiver claim this week, you might get the first crack at any player that emerges as a strong fantasy player since you’ll have moved ahead of the owners in your league that made a claim this week. So don’t make any waiver attempts and select what you need from the free agent pool on Wednesday morning.
Free Agent Finds:
- Samaje Perine
- Dion Lewis
- Alex Collins
- Devontae Booker
- Robby Anderson
- Marqise Lee
- Greg Olsen
- Austin Ekeler
- Kenny Stills
- Case Keenum
- Bengals Defense
- Damien Williams
- Corey Coleman
- Josh Doctson
- Cooper Kupp
- Mike Wallace